Thursday, October 05, 2006

hump day of hell week = night of shitty doom

so tonight, a few of us went to the gay bar for karaoke night. I kinda felt off all night because, although I got IDed, buddy let me stay because I told him I wasn't drinking...plus I think he figured if my birthday is in December, it'd didn't matter all that much anyway. So I was there, and singing and dancing and having fun, but there was no booze in me and when drunken Amber is in your face and you are sober, it's slightly less fun. Plus she was all over Emo Vesty Guy, which irrationally bothered me, but prolly because I kinda wanted him, too.

Anyways, blah blah blah, party party party, and we go to leave, and Jordan's car has been broken into. Kaitlyn, Jordan, and Devin's stuff is all gone. Everything. They all had scripts, Matt Damon's digicam and like 150 CD's all got jacked, Devin's wallet is gone. Life sucks.

So, being 911 girl, I call the police and give them all the info and then go wait for the car. Devin flipped. just started screaming. it was nuts. The cop gets there and takes down all the information, but of course, there isn't a whole lot he can do. I guess Davies will be scouring the pawn shops for his digicam the next few weeks.

I felt so bad...on the way home I just held Kaitlyn's hand and tried, weakly and ineffectually, to help her feel a bit better. After the cop left, Geoff and I just sat in his car and held hands...I felt so weird. Calling police and dealing with them brought back so many memories. Losing all my stuff in the fire. How panicked I was when my mom died. All the emergency vehicles at the car accident. There was a really weird moment for me, when I went to call 911 and Davies was like, it's not an emergency, you can't call that number and I was like...oh yeah...stuff happens that isn't life threatening...I kinda forgot that. And then I felt like a butthead but still couldn't stop images from my various shitty experiences from flashing into my head.

Sitting there, holding Geoff's hand, I nearly cried. I don't even know why. I just felt so bad for Davies and Kaitlyn and Devin...and even for myself, as retarded as that seems now that I reread it! :P

The world can be a very very bad place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment Alleah. Ya I apologize for flipping last night, but its like what the fuck, honestly. Luckily I still have all my school work and most of my card numbers still around. O replacing, here I go. Davies and Kaits stuff are pretty much Ill-replacable, and they got hit hard, so for that I am ever more ticked off. A message to all you low life mutherfuckers who have nothing better to do on weekday night, than steal shit out of someones car... FUCK YOU! GET A FUCKING LIFE, AND HOPE YOU GET CAUGHT!!

Anonymous said...

WTF is wrong with people (yes my weekly stop by the pinto page) like wow your karma spiral matches myne to a T, I just lost my job at the buy and sell cuz I got drunk one night last week and apparently they could still smell vodka on me at 9am...9FUCKING AM you think i am drinking that early, like fuck bitch even said she knew I was a bartender and I was out all night, but nooo go in next week and...well blah blah

anyways...yes life does suck, yes the grass will always be greener on the other side, and yes its true....I do rant about nothing

regardless, I will be bringing as much booze as possible, and spoiling any1 around your house with mix drink after mix drink, (hey I got fired, hense time off work, hehe) so as soon as I get my check you will hear from Me...


and give up on boys, once you stop carring, the right one will spill a drink on you ;) it'll be magic, I swear, lol. And if not...well try brazil, they have lots of hotties, male and female...and hey maybe I could bartend in Brazil....there's an idea