Monday, August 21, 2006

mozart season

so I found a new band last night, whilst downloading some classical music. They're all scream-o and stuff, but they're actually prety good. They're from California. Anybody heard of them^^^?

I went nuts and downloaded a bunch of Modest Mouse, Elliot Smith, Sigur Ros, Motion City Soundtrack and some more Bright Eyes. I found one of my favorite songs by Bright Eyes, and immediately burned a CD, lol! I also burned a cd of indie and emo for a guy I work with, John. He also gave me a couple bands to check out. Between Us to Hold--Hayden, anyone?

wow, my computer is super slow right now.

in other news I love my boobs. Like...really really love them. :) They're just great! Just super you might even say.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

supertitties

Akiyhrah said...

Oh but Alleah, didn't you know? Indie and Emo simply cannot exist on the same cd!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i think i recal a certain vietmanesse man sayign something like that kaitlyn. or was it a charlie..... eh, whats the difference

VivaLaPinto said...

hahahahahahaha! works on so many levels! I love it! that's cold, Ace!

Unknown said...

mine are tender today.. pregnant? Hah! impossible! anywho haha.. it would be sweet sweet sweet to hang out sometime... my new cell # is 616-7919.. i work most nights til quite late but u might be able to catch me! love!

barbara_mary said...

you didn't even post the band name!

Akiyhrah said...

hahahaha!! So cold, but so FUNNY. XD

VivaLaPinto said...

no no nho, the band name is the title! Mozart Season, knobby-knob!

I drive the boys wild...