Thursday, January 19, 2006

today list

I haven't done one of these for a year and a half. I think I shall now.

Today,
i wore: jeans, my Wellington Grad long-sleeved tee, matching socks (for once), shoes with duct tape on them, and mismatching underwear. And a pretty toque.
i ate: juice in the early morning, coffeee and fruit salad for breakfast before eight thirty rehearsal, Harvest Cheddar sunchips, and Sour cream and cheddar baked ruffles during Theatre History, and a hot dog and a seven up during the directors and SM meeting.
i did: not much of anything. rehearsal for What Colour Animal Are You? which went really well. Jordan Davies called me a diva. Theatre History class in which I made a big deal out of giant penises, a director and stage managers meeting, and then waiting and bitching for Ace. Now I'm in the library, missing my bus, over and over.
i like: making people laugh
i dislike: the fact that Ace is in Vancouver until Saturday night.
brag moment: making Ashley (my director for What Colour) laugh out loud at a schtik, even though she's seen it a million times!
cringe moment: the many times Ace expected me to tell him I loved him over and over again on the phone while I was in the presence of somebody else. I wanted to, but it's embarrassing when there's somebody else there.
i plan to: go home, and buy Gramma gum.


so there! sucks to your ass-mar!

7 comments:

MattyRob said...

Wow...2 post in one day? And I'm the first to comment on both?! Never thought I'd see the day!

Give Vancouver a break! I live here! We hold people hostage for reasons!

Joe Guitar said...

That was a joke...don't mock your stage manager's when they're trying to give notes or make things more clear...it's my job to make sure this play looks good everytime we run it so give me a break.

Queen of Hearts said...

HI ALLEAH...

...
.. i don;t hink i have anything fun to say. .... Oh... hmm.. nah... oh .. yea.. no... anyways .. oph... yea... nope.. talk to ya later. hehehe . ~Lisa~

Akiyhrah said...

Blah blah blah... I'm Matt Damon.. blah blah...

VivaLaPinto said...

:O, Kaitlyn! whoa times a million!

Brianna said...

for a second I read "buy gramma gum" as not buying your grandmother some gum, but buying like, a new brand, gramma gum. Im such an idiot :P

Pineapple Princess! said...

Hey you! COngrats again on much fun in the one acts. We should hang out sometime soon! If not, see you at DOwn WIth Love!!!