Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Alleah's bloggeroonies

so I've been rediscovering excellent blogs of the past. Did you know that I am on no less than six different blogs? no kidding, folks. There's this one of course, the beloved Fun with Pinto.

Then there's this one, that I started for the Collective that we never ended up posting on. suck-ass! We should start that again...Laura! Where are you?

There is of course, The Failing Blog, our sex-ellent sexcapades (ha! just made that up!)

I used to have a secret blog of love with Sean, but I deleted that long ago. I have my boring work journal which I haven't posted on for years. And my super lame-ass Crucible journal which was aboutan english assignment, not the show we did at Mal. :P And last but certainly not least, I have the last one I just started whch is excellent, bt none of you get to see it yet. You have to wait until May. :)

So, AS THIS POST JUST DEMONSTRATED Y OBVIOUS BOREDOM, (oops, caps lock) I think I need to go to bed now.


VIVA LA PINTO!!!!

No comments: