Thursday, April 20, 2006

i hate surveys!

then why am I doing one, you ask? because I'm contrary. *raspberry*

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT RING? not per se...I was proposed to, but the ring hadn't arrived yet, he said.

2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? a year, and...I dunno a week?

3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? I--actually can't remember. How dismal.

4. EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE? I think a better question would be how many times have I NOT dropped my cell phone, lol!

5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? well, if you can't warmup before shows, a little over a month ago. If you don't, well...I don't think I've ever worked out. Ever.

6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? I have a philosophy: the most important things about your image is what you should spend the most money on. No one can tell expensive designer jeans from WalMart specials. However, you can tell a bad dye job, or hair cut, as opposed to an excellent one. My big bucks are spent on panties, bathing suits, and haircuts. They're important.

Oh yeah, and rent.

7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? coffee. an orange, last night

8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE SAME SEX? body

9. ONE FAVORITE SONG? at the moment, that would be All These Things That I've Done by the Killers. Or possible We Want Fun, by Andrew W.K.

10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? an acreage in south nanaimo. it's ALL MINE!

11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED: Welly! (what? Welly! What?)

12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER: Rogers

13. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON WHO YOU COPIED THIS: I think Mel is fantastic, and I'm super glad she's trying to get back on the right track.

14.LONGEST JOB YOU HAD: 10 months. A long, hellish ten months.

15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? I would think so.

16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE?: oddly enough, no. That's something that must be remedied!

17. LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED: My cousin,. Tracey's. We had a pig roast, and my sister got so drunk, she went cross-eyed!

18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY: hmmm... probably Brianna. And then Ace. And then everybody, cause I'd be having a motherfucker of a party. Open bar, anyone?!!!

19. LAST TIME YOU SAW YOUR BEST FRIEND: when me, and Geoff, and Barbara, and Amber were dropping Brianna off at her place after our two day hang out marathon.

20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT: mozarella's! I adore mozza stix!

21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE HEARD? We're going into Iraq to find Osama bin Laden.

(where did 22 go???)

23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? MGM after a kickin party.

24. CAN YOU COOK? well...you could say that...

25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE?: hopefully a Honda.

26. BEST KISSER? ok, Ace is good at everything sexual.

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED?: the night before last while listening to some stupid country song about mamas lookin down through holes in the floor of heaven. I hate country. Especially when it pertains to my life. fuckers.

28. MOST DISLIKED FOOD: MUSHROOMS!!!!! ew!

29. THING YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: my pure excellence.

30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: my funny weird underneath-tummy-roll; it's fucked up.

31. LONGEST SHIFT YOU H AVE WORKED AT A JOB? I dunno, nine hours. Avalon was ass, and didn't pay overtime if they could help it, so they literally kicked you the hell out once you hit eight hours, no matter how busy it was.

33. FAVORITE MOVIE(S)? We Were Soldiers, The Iron Giant, Galaxy Quest, and Jackass the Movie

34. CAN YOU SING? abso-damn-lutely! I couldn't be as slammin as I am, if I couldn't.

35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? haha! like..the Moffatts! In 2001! lol!

36. LAST KISS?: um...Geoff on girl's night...WAIT! nope, Barbara, on girl's night.

37. LAST MOVIE RENTED: King Kong, and Just Friends, I do believe.

38.ONE THING YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT: my purse.

39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?: At the moment, the coolest place I've been was Los Angeles, but I wanna go to Laguna Beach. (NOT because of the tv show, you fuckin tards! because a friend of mine got really excellent jeans there like three years ago)

43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER?: both.

44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? robin williams

45. DO YOU SMOKE? yeppers

46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES? usually with

47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT?: My doggie used to. *tear* ...NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!!

48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK?: NO! I need sex.

49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE? once, driving with the Mom in Washington. stupid yank cops. (no, I'm jk! lol! he was very nice)

50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST? french toast, always.

51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE?: more like, I NEED coffee.

52 HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? over medium (Ace taught me the intricacies of egg ordering at Smitty's one morning)

53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?: pretty much. just in compatibility and personality profiles, though. My mom was a hardcore astrologer; she loved it, adn taught me a lot about it, and I've found too many similarities to the way astro-nerding says someone will jump when you push their buttons, and the way way they jump when you push their buttons for me not to believe in it.

54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?: ummm, Brianna to tell her Biff, adn James might come with us to Vancouver next week!

55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST?: haha! Courtney called me six times at Geoff's the other night, lol!

56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED?: I dunno, my test messaging doesn't really work. :P

58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS? um...four? I dunno.

59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW?: jeans, and my Wellington grad shirt. RAWR! Wildcats!

60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC OR SONG? "don't be embarrassed by your trouble with livin/ Cause it's the ones with the sorest throats who've done the most singin" That's my quote. Yeah, that's right. It's MINE.

61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J SANDWICH? I don't like jelly. Or PB&J sandwichesl. GIVE ME MEAT!

62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL? kinda. I can beat Kevin some days, but only when Grant is helping me.

63. CAN YOU SWIM? yes

64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM?: rainbow

65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS?: Yes. I'm super at navigation. My mom used to let me do all the map reading on our roadtrips, and most of the time, when we got into a tussle, I was right!

66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: I fell asleep in an armchair last night watching JackAss.

68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY?: HAHAHA! What a question! let's see...Bonfire party, I was SUPPOSED to go to the Willenium party, St. Paddy's Day party, Oresteia closing toga party, 80's Party, Pirate Party 1 &2, the Princess Party, and I'm planning many MANY more.

69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?: summer

70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? the first thing that popped into my head was when I was listening to my messages and found a voicemail from Brianna that was like, "I'm waiting in the dorms for you--oh, wait, is that you?...no no, it isn't. ...ok" and I laughed hysterically, rolling around on the floor for like three minutes.

71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING ? um, I think Quinnn woke me up at around ten thirty, or eleven.

72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER?: MY BIRTHDAY!

73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?: I got a warning for not wearing my seatbelt, one day when I was rushing from Zellers to my call for a fashion show I was modeling in...this was like three or four years ago. Back when I was a badass, and not such a weinie like now. (lol!)

75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? Banjo was the name of the dog we had when I was born, but he loved me the m,ost, so that made him mine. My actual first pet who was my responsibility was a bunny named Shavanoo.

76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?: SUPER ANNOYINGLY OVER-RATED, kind of like RENT. However, I won't deny that Johnny Depp is the sexiest thing to have ever walked this planet.

77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND?? um. nothing. *shame*

78. BIRTHDATE: December 29th, 1987

79. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE: an actress. I want the Oscar, baby!

80. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?: nopers

81. ARE YOU SMILING?: NO, I wigggling, cause I have to piss like a drunken uncle cause this FUCKING survey is TAKING TOO FUCKING LONG!

88. DO YOU HAVE ON EYELINER?: no, fucktard, I just got out of bed!

89. DO YOU MISS SOMEONE RIGHT NOW? I'll never stop missing her.

90. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD YOU GO? the bathroom

92. ARE YOU IN HIGH SCHOOL?: nope. I';m a super-fancy College Pinto!

93. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?: I always have a crush. Bam Margera is hot in a really REALLy immature kind of way.

94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME? Arianna for a girl, and I haven't thought of boys names.

95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT?: white, and pink, and green.

96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST?: WHAT? no! fool!

97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?: yes I did! To Vancouver, and it was dope!

98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?: no sir

99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER? three of 'em

100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?: NO. downstairs in the den part of the basement

101. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL? yes, I was born there. retard.

103. DO YOU WISH YOU COULD SEE ANYONE PARTICULAR RIGHT NOW? yeah

104. WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?: two rings, and a cunt ring!






jk.

105. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO AFTER THIS SURVEY? pee, Chuck Norris style.






ok, bye. fuckin survey

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

*dragons circle overhead*

VivaLaPinto said...

*irresistable, you-can't-be-mad-at-me smile*

Anonymous said...

Won't be mad if you visit my castle.

I even sent a travelling minstrel and you sent him packing without so much as a reply.