Sunday, February 04, 2007

I want to shoot myself in the head

Urinetown is over. I'm fucking tired from working all night after closing the show, and not sleeping all day like I should have after the all night shift I had the night before that, and the show I did before that, and the day of school I had before that. I want to be left alone, but I also want someone to come hug me. I want to stop feeling so goddamn emo, but I also want to wallow in my misery for a good day or two.

I have a new email address, for work contacts. theatrically_alleah@hotmail.com the other one still works, and I still use it, this one is just for work.

bah.

2 comments:

Martha said...

*HUG*
*sends brainwaves to alleah so she actually gets the hug*

Unknown said...

*comes and hugs you*

I feel your pain about the rehearsals/working...

It's really not fair, having to work like a dog as well as be in a show. I'm goin' through the same, and all I can say is that you have more of the fortitude of character than anyone else I know that can (and did) get you through this.

Miss you!