Saturday, November 06, 2004

so I didn't post at all yesterday...how disturbing!

Amay is definitely taking my place as Postorb-times-greatness. Not too much has been happening. Sean and I FINALLY went to go see Ladder 49 tonight! I cried. big surprise, I'm such a weepy, hormonal girl. it's kind of sad! In other news, I seem to have been added to Messenger by like four people in the past two days! How cool is that? very cool I say. I seem to be shunning paragraphs in this post. I hope you don't mind. Because I am feeling just bull-headed enough not to care. I cut and dyed my hair yesterday! Now it is shoulder-length and a reddy-blond color. Much darker than my old crazy-blond super-Pinto roots hair color scheme thing... (I'll stop now!) I am reading "In Flanders Fields" for the Remembrance Assembly next Wednesday. I wonder if Collective has nerd-ized Sean enough that he'll want to go? btw, me and him had such an awesome time tonight. Well, we have fantastic tiems together everytime we see each other, but tonight was worth mentioning. We laughed, and joked, and enjoyed each others company times a TRAZILLION, and it made me super-happy! Watching Ladder 49, with all the nostalgic family scenes, and the fact that we've been looking at furniture lately (I dunno why, but we have been. :S) makes me feel so domestic, and settled! I love that, but it also worries me on a small paranoid schizoid level (did I spell that right? I think not). I am having huge urges to settle down lately. I wanna be an adult. And I wanna be independent. And I wanna be a wife. I don't think it's gonna take long before I'm going to wanna be a mom. All you guys are gonna think me stupid for saying this, but if all that happened with Sean, I would be one satisfied Pinto, I tell you! I love him so much! I could spend my life with him.

k, I think I'm done now. Actually, I'm not, but I do feel the need for a second paragraph. Your overloaded eyes probably thank me for it, don't they? In other news, my family apparently doesn't consdier me important enough to cook for anymore. I got home this evening to find the bones, and sorry remnants of a glorious chicken dinner strewn about the kitchen, and do you think I found any for me? Not a single drumstick. The kids had eaten it ALL. Now between two women, and four tiny children, do you think it's possible to eat a full family pack of chicken? honestly, you'd think somebody would say something abotut the fact that, "oh yeah we have another family member...maybe we should keep her alive. yeah, that might be a good idea."

I feel resentment. I had to cook myself perogies. In the microwave. They were truly ucky. I hope you all feel for me, because since it's looking like I'm never eating again, any number of you may be called upon to feed me in the near/not-so-near future. Be warned.

I am being melodramatic. And I don't care. goodnight.



PS: LAURA FINALLY BLOGGED! I am so proud of her. She decided to just get a new password! I can finally take her off the "shun" list on my linkies! woo-freaking-hoo!

3 comments:

Tim Banky said...

Holy shit, Plebea.

You have reached a whole new level of commitment, or confusion, in your relationship. You have TONS of time to settle down. Really, you are rushing yourself and possibly compincating for something else that is missing in your life by over-focusing. That said, I am happy to see you so overjoyed.

Yes, my Laura now blogs. I have posted comments on almost everything she has posted. I love my Laura, she is so pretty. Yesterday she walked up to the mall with me to drop me at work. It seems a little thing, but it was so sweet.

We got kicked off the couches at the mall by mall security. Sigh...

VivaLaPinto said...

you got kicked off the couches prolly because you were being sluts! weren't you? WEREN'T YOU??? *steely glare*

Tim Banky said...

Sluts? hmm... he used the term 'cuddling' but we were being relatively good.

Grumble, grumble...