Sunday, November 14, 2004

storytime!

"It has been said through out the ages that mammoths have been extinct for thousands of yearsor so i was led to belive from an early age. So you could imagine my suprise when i awoketo a mammoth eating all of my oatmeal out of my swimming pool. Whilst said mammoth was feasting on the bounty of my swimming pool i ran to my room, unsheathed my mighty sword and charged the mammoth still partaking in the glorious breakfast in my pool. So it began the battle to end all battles, i continued charging and as i did i cried "onward to battle, to glory"That is when the mighty mammoth raised its giant trunk and struck. I was hurtled six hundred and sixty two miles from my home. As i lay defeted, and in agonizing pain i decided to make a quick phone call to my house to see if anyone would answer. Much to my disappointment the mammoth answered and proclaimed himself king/emperor of my house. There he built an army, gathering troops from every directon"

written by a guy named Nate in a place Far Far Away. yay, Nate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weird. You ought to read one of my recent stories. It has a plant that eats a kid.

- Angie Hovestad

amyleigh said...

hehe. this is very enjoyable