Tuesday, May 30, 2006

survey time

So heres how it works: Open your choice of music player [iTunes, Limewire, Kazaa, ect.] and put it on shuffle. Press play. For every question type the song thats on. And when you go to a new question press the next button. No cheating. Ready?GO!

Opening credit: Combat Bay- Metric

Waking up: Uptown Girl - Billy Joel

Average day: Beat It - Micheal Jackson

First Date: Pink - Aerosmith

Falling in love: Motivation - Sum 41 (lol, now what is THAT supposed to mean!)

Fight scene: Magic Carpet Ride - Steppenwolf

Breaking up: Now We Are Free - Enya

Getting back together: Feuer Frei - Rammstein

Secret love: Modern Love - David Bowie

Life's okay: Life - Our Lady Peace (how true)

Mental breakdown: True Blue - Bright Eyes (???)

Driving: Do You Want To - Franz Ferdinand (YES, I wanna drive! lol)

Learning a lesson: Queen Bitch - David Bowie (hahaha...I think it's telling me I AM one)

Deep thought: Bittersweet Symphony - The Verve (again, so true "cause it's a bittersweet symphony, this life/ tryin to make ends meet, you're a slave to money then you die/"

Flashback: My Vagina - NOFX (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! that was seriously stuck in my head all morning at work "my vagina has a set of lips/ but I don't get monthly blood drips/")

Partying: Let the Bodies Hit the Floor! - Drowning Pool (once they've passed out, lol)

Happy dance: ok, at first it was Hash Pipe by Weezer, but then my player couldn't play it, so now it's Little Black Backpack by Stroke 9. I think the first one fits better!

Regretting: Thoughts of a Dying Atheist - Muse

Long night alone: No One Knows - Queens of the Stonge Age (aww, I feel sorry for me... :( )

Death scene: It's So Quiet - Bjork (hmmm...)


Belated Media Player/ iTunes survey

ok, I use both, so the first # will be Media Player, and the second will be iTunes

how many songs: 170 / 51

sort by artisit
first artist: Aerosmith / 3 Doors Down
last artist: The Verve / Weezer

sort by song title

first song: Alone in the Universe - David Usher / 99 Red Ballons - Goldfinger
last song: The Zephyr Song - RHCP / Young Americans - David Bowie

Sort by time

Shortest Song: Bam Margera on Helium 0:41 / Cool People Suck - Perfect Chaos 1:10
Longest Song: Glosoli - Sigur Ros 6:16 / Staralfur - Sigur Ros 6:47

Sort by album

First Album: 10 Things I Hate ABout You Soundtrack / 16 Greatest Hits Steppenwolf
Last Album: Young Americans David Bowie / Whatever and Ever Amen Ben Folds

How many songs come up when you search for "sex" - 0 / 1
How many songs come up when you search for "death"? - 3 / 0
How many songs come up when you search for "love"? - 10 / 0

No comments: