Thursday, June 01, 2006

WOO-FREAKIN-HOO, baby!

so, ok. last year when I was dating Ace, we went on a date just after I got off work, and somehow during the course of my evening, I lost my purse! :S I have no idea how I lost it, but I thought someone had stolen it. It bummed me out, so bad! Ace, I bet you remember that.

Anyhoo, I got a call today from Constable Somebody telling me that my purse had been found!!!! WITH all the money, ID and everything still in it!!!!!! FUCKIN AWESOME!!!!!!

So, my day just got a whole lot better! In other news, I have an interview with NCO next week. The choir show is coming up fast and hard!!! EVERYBODY better come! lol...it's by donation, so take an hour out of your important schedules and come listen to some harmonic goodness! As well, tonight I'm chillin with Ace and Michelle, and then after wards, I'm going to spend the night at Brianna and Barb's new place. Sounds dope!

Fun fun fun, and purses for me. :)

1 comment:

barbara_mary said...

See you tonight, biznatch