Saturday, November 11, 2006

day by day...

I don't want the Twelfth Night to be over!!!!!!! Tonight is closing, and the very idea makes me want to cry! I know I'm goign to be a huge loser tonight and ball like a freakin baby! I've just had so much fun with this show! It has been the PERFECT show to be in...I LOVE Jerry, and the whole cast, and crew are a beautiful bunch of lovelies, and our audiences have been spectacular (excepting that one matinee with like five people who were all taking notes...losers). I don't want this to ever end...

I suppose the pain is eased by jumping right into two more shows...I will get no days off for the rest of my life, I am SOOO busy! Tomorrow, as hungover as I may be, I still have a rehearsal for Urinetown I need to be awake for. I LOVE what I do!

I've realized that the only way I can be this busy and not go insane is to just take it day by day...know what I need to do for the next couple of days, and let the future take care of itself. That way of thinking is also being a huge help with the irksome boy situation...whatever, I shall conquer that too, just not now!

Anyways, I need to post this before my computer dies, but hopefully I'll get on a cimputer at school so I can post another fifteen statements. Should be a good time! Oh yeah, and tell you all about how fucked I was two nights ago! :P My bros in the States need to hear all about my college-y, substance-filled adventures! ;)

ta ta for now, y'all!

5 comments:

-Charlie- said...

Gerry. His name is Gerry.
Honestly, I cannot wait for it to be over, if only so that I can be rid of this damnable moustache.
LAST NIGHT!

Ky said...

damnable is such a cool word!

Megan said...

I SAW YOU!

You are my favorite she-male. Lovely to see you darlin and lovely to see you performing! I haven't seen you up on stage in forever...my own fault yes...but I haven't so now I have.

And Geoff - the moustache = one of my favorite parts of the play.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw Twelfth Night and I thought it was awesome. You guys did a fantastic job!

VivaLaPinto said...

:D Thank you, so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and kudos for finding my blog, Anon! You've found an inside look into the weird life of a theatre person!