Wednesday, November 22, 2006

oh, listen! I can hear the ocean! Where is that coming from???

Ryan Crowder is the dopest shit going! And the source of above quote!

Don't you freakin love it when things just start working out? Today has been sweet! Shortly after I posted below, I went to 711 with the Amber, and checked my bank account for shits and giggles and discovered fifty extra dollars!!! AWESOME! Let's just say...no longer niccing!

Tonight's rehearsal was really really productive and didn't make me nearly as sore as previous ones, so I must be getting into much better shape, thank goodness. It's those muthafuckin stairs! They're brutal! And the centre work actually started to help with my character and make sense...Ryan works with a very technique-oriented style, using very actor-y shiz-nit to produce the effect he wants. Most of these techniques don't do crap for me; example, the Alexander technique just makes me want to fall asleep like Leon in the ULTIMATE RELAXATION STATE! (lol, second year acting class!) But the centres have started to actually make sense, and in some cases help. We've also been concentrating on breathing techniques more than any show I've ever done that I wasn't also singing in! Those two things have been helping me so much with the Ghost of X-mas yet to come....gotta love it!

Then afterwards, most of us were so hungry, we were doodling pizzas in our scripts so me, Crowder, Biffer and Jen Schaper headed off to Timmies, where I promptly applied for work (urgh, I'm nuts). We ate the most satisfying chili ever, while discussing variations of the 69 sexual postitions as well as telling Brad 2.0 stories, and having a footsie orgy under the table. It was hella fun! Afterwards, Crowder drove me home, and we had probably the most awesome talk I've had since that hours-long conversation with Dave a couple nights ago...we talked about dogs, and Brazilian girls, and age differences...it was freakin sweet.

Also, while I was at rehearsal, I got a phone call from my sister telling me that she's come into some extra $$$ and decided to randomly pay my $150 phone bill!!! AWESOME!!! That, in addition to the fact that our hydro isn't nearly as much as I thought it was and should be almost entirely covered solely in empties money, just makes my life totally sweet!

I haven't heard from person #1 (at the last party) in almost a week, so I guess that solves that, and person #2 (not at the last party, but Gregoire drunkenly screamed at the phone I was talking to him on) just keeps seeming better and better as time goes by! All condendrums are being solved as time goes by, and as busy and broke as I am, things seem to be taking care of themselves! I FUCKING love life!

No comments: