Wednesday, November 29, 2006

one month

...until alleah is nineteen!! who's excited? *raises hand* ...in their pants? *raises hand even further!*

yes Alleah will finally stop bugging people for a boot! I will be able to buy my OWN substances!!! Unless we go to the States, in which case, Kylan...you're coming with me. Not only will I be able to purchase substances, BUT I will be able to get a credit card, and make my accident claim, and GET MY LISENCE, also! NOW WHO'S EXCITED!!!!

*the crowd goes wild*

So now that we have established that I am the coolest person ever for turning nineteen, I will ack that fact us, with Levis' new plan for A Christmas Carol! We're doing it to the music of WHITFIELD!!!!

*Jill creams in her pants*

Are you excited yet??? I think you should be! And...if everything works out the way I'm hoping it will........well, we'll see. Let's just say it will be the most rocking play of all time, the likes of which have never been seen by MalU before...never to reappear again! It should be a good time, that's for fuckin sure!

Other than that, Alleah's boy troubles (knock on wood, so as not to jinx it) seem to be over! Well..hopefully. It's looking up, that's for sure!

Anyways, I have coffee to drink, so I shall leave yo0u to your rounds. Cheers!

4 comments:

VivaLaPinto said...

'ack that fact us'

Back that fact uP

proof reading is the shiz nit.

Megan said...

I love that someone actually turns 19 after me, 5 days later in fact bwahahaha!

Just kidding hun. Yay for us being young ones.

Um also please forward along information about any Christmasy plays you're in because I'll be in town for the holiday and supporting theatre = awesome.

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaaay!
I actually did cream my pants a lil bit... teehee ;)

Ky said...

your new blog look is very odd...and yes whitfield is going to rock....i am looking forward to that and also that it is going to be very rocking and that it didnt slow you guys down