Friday, August 13, 2004

I need interaction...Collective, save me!!!

so lazy. I'm such a lamer right now. Have not hung out with Collective in EVER!!! they must save me from my substance-abusing ways. *for shame*
anyways, I have also been neglecting my lists of late, so I shall resolve that conendrum now.

two days ago...
i wore: my black sports tee, and scanty scanty denim shorts. and white sandals.
i ate: I think that info was stored in the brain cells I lost over that past three days.
i did: a hell of a lot of being embarrassed, some more hanging out with Foo, and Kevin, some attempted sleeping-over at their place that was confounded by their suspicious suspicious mother (who has great taste in reading material!), and finally some more dope-smoking with Paddy. thus resulting in more brain damage. me+Paddy Barry=brain death.
i liked: the fact that I was totally irresponisible the night before.
i disliked: the fact that I was totally irresponisble the night before.
brag moment: having a fifteen minute shower. (seriously that's an impressive new time for me)
cringe moment: I swear, all the cringe chi from the previous day maliciously saved itself for this day. goddamn cringe chi.
granola moment: spending all day in front of the computer.
i planned to: not get high with Paddy that night, but look how THAT turned out!!!

yesterday...
i wore: blue adidas shorts, and a black tee. slippers I believe for footwear.
i ate: coffee, popcorn, and a LOT of water.
i did: a whole lotta nothing. slept the day away. oh, and earned ten bucks for babysitting, even though I slept almost the whole time.
i liked: sleeping
i disliked: being disapproved on.
brag moment: patting the sick baby back to sleep WHILE standing, AND sleeping! bitch!
cringe moment: the enormously huge fight with my sister that resulted in our current avoiding of each other. it continued into today.
granola moment: drinking coffee underneath the maple tree.
i planned to: get up and be productive eventually, but failed miserably.

today...
i wore: a housecoat ALL DAY LONG!!! (I am Laze-bot. Fear me.)
i ate: coffee, and a casserole-like thing with noodles, and chicken.
i did: some bouquet-making, some sleeping, some wishlist making, and a lot more fighting with my sister. seriously considering taking Ahrodie, and my pictures, and becoming a hermit on Mt. Benson (note to self: stock up on shampoo). that's teach them!
i like: the idea of music. (I have none of my own since the fire, and the Final Great Geoff Breakup)
i dislike: being the crappiest person in the world.
brag moment: my lovely lovely creation that is sitting on a table in the front hallway right now. roses, cosmos, dahlias, and yarrow fronds. I was proud.
cringe moment: saying a couple things that were entirely cruel to Sherayna.
granola moment: hanging out in my room in my housecoat and slippers. hugging my teddy.
i plan to: maybe go hang out with friends. it'll take some serious motivation on my part however. I seem to have lost some of that lately.

there, happy? my unhappy unhappy last three days in organized list format. my shoulder hurts. off to blogsurf, now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

know what I realized readers while typing those lists? I keep forgetting that the day exists! I cannot remember anything that I did in the day anymore. All my memory starts at about eight'o'clock each day. yikes.

Brianna said...

hey, we can do stuff on Wednesday.. but thats it for a long while.