Tuesday, August 10, 2004

The Morning Post

Disclaimer: normally, writings by me do actually include pronouns, but not today!



*sigh*
approaching my fiftieth post. what's that you say? shall I have a big black tie bash, and invite all the big names in Nanaimo Theatre?
no. unless you want to pay for it.
nothing but blog-surfing, and dog-walking this morning. Sleeping in my own bed was enjoyable beyond comparison. woke up, drank coffee, fought with my sister, and stormed out of the house in a rage, towing Ahrodie along behind. Formulated plans to move out. Must leave. MUST LEAVE. Cleaned up SHERAYNA'S CHILDREN'S breakfast dishes. Will probably end up cleaning up her puppies poop, too. Thanks a bunch, "big" sister.
while blog-surfing, I came across Sarah Bobarah's blog. (I say that as if I know her well, but in all serious, I was actually too shy to even post a tag on her blog for fear she would think me creepy; ahh, insecurity.) She speaks about blogging bringing out the geek in everybody. I heartily agree. For all you just logging on to Pinto is Fun Bloglines, I am not this gorky and neurotic, it has merely been a rather trying day.
oh, who am I trying to kid. me=dork.
anyway, I hereby demand that everybody who actually reads the entire post above must leave a comment, so that I know who I can babble to about the trip, and who I can't because they've already read the post. Besides, it also tells me who to compliment on reading stamina, for if you can get through the entire thing without dying of boredom, then you deserve kudos.
bought a cool shirt! has frogs on it. wedding pictures turned out crappy crappy times a million. have pics of David! but don't own scanner anymore. life sucks.

Today...
i wore: tan shorts, my new orange froggie tee, my mutilated old pink sandals, cause I haven't unpacked the blue or white ones yet. and a matching set of underwear. and of course, a hundred sex bracelets. I shall begin distributing them soon.
i ate: coffee. too angry for appetite.
i did: some Ahrodie walking that involved taking her down to Maffeo-Sutton, and continuing her interdog relation training, and her water-familiarization training. those terms mean nothing, I just want her to be able to swim, and not attack other dogs.
i like: the idea of living in my own place away from my stupid family.
i dislike: my stupid family
brag moment: throwing the ball into the water for Ahrodie, and having her warily wade in to retrieve it. Progress. As well, she seems to be rather well-behaved around smaller female dogs, and larger male dogs. odd.
cringe moment: walking down the sidewalk, blinking tears of rage out of my eyes. I hate crying cause I'm mad.
granola moment: lying on the grass in the shade in Maffeo-Sutton with Ahrodie. unfortunately the closeness of the ocean was not as comforting as it usually is. *disappointment*
i plan to: hang with Kevin eventually after I finish the current babysitting of Rob and Kaelyn. Steven might have croup so Sherayna's taking him, and the baby to the doctor's.

:(

1 comment:

Brianna said...

your life sucks. I, however, am awesome. But, for a few days while I was in Victoria I was ready to shoot someone. hey, i should ask my mom if you can sleep over tonight!