Thursday, August 12, 2004

*random wail*

nobody posts anymore!!!! even Kevin hasn't updated since before last night! intense sadness.
I discovered Spencer's blog today. It's at Live Journals I think the addy is something like www.livejournals.com/users/teary_smile or something. that might be wrong though. no, never mind, that's correct. live journals allows you to have "I'm feeling" icons. that's cool. take a hint, Blogger!!!
I wish I was attracted to someone. I need a male to focus my attentions on. me and my family have been getting into more and more intense fights lately. my sister hit me today, and I punched her back. I fear tensions may indeed be moving toward moving-out-ness. life sucks.

as usual
I love how I never use indents when blogging. I feel so rebellious. *I defy you, modern rules of English!*
tired. need to check comments. hopefully someone still reads my blog.

No comments: