Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I suppose it must be that time again...

I should really get around to sending Brad my template, huh? I bet these linkie posts get annoying.

PEOPLE WHO POST AND WHO MATTER IN MY BLOG-INFESTED WORLD (haha, Laura, you don't count! :P)

Sean--my sensitive blog boy!

Babrabrabar--or, you know...Barbara *blush*

Brianna--my best friend!

Llowyn--cool cool cool.

Kevin--in Taiwan! I miss him!

Brad--Brad the Piano Man! gonna be a rockstar one day.

Tim-Tim--Gator's bf of awesemity!

Amay--a very cool twin, who also happens to be a snap pea.

Bethany--the other cool twin! green bean.

Chip--dates Bethany. buys chocolate. I approve!

Nicole--MINI LEADER UMPA HITLER! I am her umpa nazi.

Laura McNought--coolest choreographer of fantasticality there ever was!

Megan--biology shenanigans! what more could you ask for?

Mel--mwa-ha-ha! we have turned her to the dark side! BLOG!

Will--fun new MuTh friend! woo-hoo!!!

Tasha-Splash--gradded last year. angsty. like me two posts ago!

Geoff--my ex. listens to Drew too much.

UNCOOL PEOPLE WHO DON'T POST MUCH

Laura-Gator--forgot her password. don't expect much.

April--my acting friend!

Amanda--music at Malaspina! cool girl! Appolurgee-Us!

Ted--Brad's little brother. must have--a life, or something. huh...

Matt+Steph--Christian Theatre peeps from Vancouver.

Spencer--interesting girl.

Ty--skipped jazz choir today. grrr....

Alexis--hairless heep.

Foo--kinda myblog, so the fact that "he" hasn't posted is kinda my fault...

Niki--maybe she has been posting, and I just haven't been checking...

Sherayna--my sister. urgfh.

COOL POETRY BLOGS!

Sasja

April

FUN PLACES TO GO AND THINGS TO DO!

Dr. Smooth Comics--my craaazy friend Brianna's web comics that she did on Paint! lol! they're great!

Which Collective Member Are You?--Find out if you are Me, Gator, or Brianna! woo-hoo!!! slightly stereotypical...but w/e! Barba made it, cause she's COOL!

Which Dr. Smooth Comic Are You?--I was the Apple. Do you love me?

DW Productions--Devin, who is the best director/editor there EVER WAS! Working on two projects right now, Sean Mantta being one of them! YAY!

Amay and Bethany's Site of Tuna--these girls are so funnAY! and super talented at HTML!

Whisker's Corner--of AWESEMITY!!!


do do do, boredom sucks bigtime.

9 comments:

tashalaughs said...

I guess I can forgive you for not linking to my site of awesomeness, since you linked to my blog. Hurrah!

Megan said...

One day, Alleah, I shall teach you how to make permanent links! And then you shall not have to re-type this out again and again and again...

Tim Banky said...

I am Laura on the Collective Quiz and Life of Pie on the Comic quiz. I also post and comment on blogs, cause I am just that cool...

Oh, and I danced to Kung Foo Fighting. Therefore I am strange.

Oh, and I am madly infatuated with one of your best friends.

Oh, and I FAIL.

Oh and... enough

Have a great day Plebea

MattyRob said...

Yes! Steph and I still make it! Sorry I have been around! Been a little outta blog spirit! But my blog has a huge comeback! CHECK IT OUT NOW!

barbara_mary said...

Sean - don't feel special. She just likes your naked better than OUR naked. YOU NOTICE I AM SECOND!

VivaLaPinto said...

hey Barb, know what's funny? in the first five, three of them I have seen ENTIRELY naked! I just realized that! next time I do my linkie list, I am putting themin order of who I have seen the most naked the most amount of times...

tashalaughs said...

Oh good Lord, I hope I am at the VERY bottom of that list, Alleah!

K said...

Alleah, where are you? You haven't blogged in ever so long... nyarghfl

I worry that I am in the top 5, but I don't actually remember any incidences of nudity. But then again, memory is a tricky thing. Anyhoo, somewhere out there, in Taiwan right now, is a picture or 5 of me shirtless from the ROTEX party. I don't even know who took them & didn't bring my camera (not that I have special powers allowing me to take pictures of myself or anything) so I am irked & yet amused.

VivaLaPinto said...

I am working on a post but my brain has been fried because of prolonged sickness. It's taking a while.