Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Will says I am shmort--but Will likes to play female roles, so I am not sure how trustworthy his word is...

I don't remember why I started this post. But I like the name, so I have decided to finish-ish it.

Today was pretty boring. I went to every single ucky bit of long, torturous school. I drew many cartoons in Math class, of the kind that made me giggle out loud, and draw needless attention to myself, resulting in embarrassment. In Socials, we watched Farenheit 9/11, and I was sickened, just as I was the first time I watched it. Lunch was jazz choir which was okay. Trickle Trickle is starting to get on my nerves, especially ebcause Laura says I sing it wrong, but I don't think I do. Peer Tutoring was ok, Drama was ok. In Flander's Fields is REALLY starting to piss me off. Thank goodness I won't have to deal with it after Wednesday. Unfortunately though, it comes right after the choir sings The Prayer, and that song has breath marks, and sustained notes that work out in such a way as to make me hyperventilate everytime I sing that song. So hyperventilating into choral fantasticality, then going and being terribly profound with Flander's Fields is going to be unhappy. I was really actually pretty pissy today. After school in MuTh, I got super-nazi-ized at the guys for aiding and abetting the super-suck of The Telephone Hour when we did it on stage. So, yeah, te boys were scared of me.

So then, I...went home. Weird, huh? I don't think I've been home this much in a two day period in ever. Quite strange. anyways, I am off now, din-dins. buh bye!

PS: my mum is an odd one. today I got home and she got mad at me because she lost her game. so I got super super angry at her, and rushed into the kitchen, and did some angry-cleaning; it's the best kind. Everything gets done so much quicker with angry-cleaning, and with much more elbow-grease than is necessary. Anyways, then, not two hours later, she fell asleep in her chair, watching tv, and slept with one finger dipped in her sherry. I woke her up to show her this peice of absurdity, and in her bleary unawakeness, gazed at her OTHER hand trying fruitlessly to see what was the matter! Of course I squealed with delight and told her that it was her other hand, and she amused me intensely. So yeah...I didn't really have a point in telling you that, it just seemed noteworthy to me. I'll go now... *blush*

No comments: