Friday, October 08, 2004

try not to marry a man named phlegm--or herpes.

above quote compliments of Sean's stepdad Ian, who was even more comical that usual today. He compared the way Sean's butt looked when he was a baby to a duck, and even imitated his walk! I guffawed many times. He also called Sean gimpy and told him he was shaped funny. For those of you who witnessed my bad mood today, you understand how well this behavior appealed to my current sense of humour and state of mind! (ack, I'm kind of talking like Ian! craz-ay!) I reduced Sean to a pile of giggling hyucks on the floor today by tockling him mercilessly! I do so enjoy doing that! He may be bigger and stronger than me, but "the bigger they are, the harder they fall". Or in this case, the more vigorous their laughter convulsions while being tickled.

Other than that, today sucked. Don't particularly want to get into details. Drama sucked, Math sucked, MuTh sucked (WEIRD!), life basically sucked. But I got a hug from one of my peer tutor grade eights! She just ran up to me and gave me a random hug for no reason! It was awesome! Other than that, the day was crappy, and useless, and I should have just skipped the whole day and gone to see Sean. except that he was cutting carpet, and couldn't pay much attention to me. mrrgfh.

k, I'm babbling. it's quarter to twelve right now, I am off to check blogs, eat some food, and then sleep. yay, sleep.

PS: I am rather emo right now, so watch out.

No comments: