Thursday, September 02, 2004

I am a pest

and I shall continue to be one, until someone breaks down and shows me how to make perma-links! burn!

cool blogs to check out:

Gator
Brianna
Barbararararararaaaa
Devin (this is a website)
Kevin
Brad
Amay
Bethany
Amanda
Foo
'lexis-girl
Sean
the Christian theatre peeps from Van
Ty
Geoff

hmmm, am I missing anyone? don't think so. if you have a blog, and you know me and want me to put it here, leave me the addy in my blog, and I'll be a perma-link tyrant some more, and put it there, k, all? oh and btw, I FINALLY got a pic up in my profile. However, you do have to scroll really far down to see it cause Blogger is a douche. For all you wondering, I am the female in the pic! As if you couldn't tell from the colours of this template! meh, whatever.

buh bye, for now!

1 comment:

K said...

Visit my blog!! If you haven't already, you must see it and post a comment--you will know why when you get there.