Wednesday, September 29, 2004

real quick blog cause it's four minutes to bedtime

today again kicked a whole lotta ass, but I can't explain all in as much detail as I'd like to cause my mom is being a bitch, and threatening to unplug the computer if I don't go to bed before she does. She also says if I sleep in tomorrow, then I have to ahve a ten o clock curfew. And since buses, and my life both suck, I have to plan an hour for travel ANYTIME, so basically, my life would consist of three hours of hanging out, which is not sufficient, times a million if it's Sean.

k, so today in a nutshell: ached real bad, skipped morning with the mom (bloody hypocrite), went to school, hung otuw ith Brianna, and Gareth during their spare block and my drama class, then went to Dover in C block. absolutely NO school! I'm such a freaking slacker! Then went to musical theatre which was INSANE fun. I'll tell you more tomorrow, mom's a nazi. then went to Sean's and was intensely happy. I was so happy for absolutely no reason, either. Like seriously, it might not even be healthy to be as happy as I felt today...

for those of you who know, no I didn't give those things I bought...

\crap, she's coming to get me, BYE!

No comments: