Sunday, September 19, 2004

let the juice stewing begin

as in I am stewing in my own? yeah, my audition went pretty well, I think, however I auditioned with the intimidating Elina, so the fact that they made us read multiple times may just be because they wanted to hear her again, and I was just collateral damage. Barbarararara said that he was going to call us if we got in within a week, so I am going to be waiting at home by the phone for hours and hours and hours for at least two weeks. I'm so lame.

My song went pretty well though. The worst part was at the very end on the two crazy sustained notes, I had to cut them down to size cause my voice was wobbling due to nervousness. goddamn human emotion! why must you pwn me so???

so I am going to go mutilate my fingernails with my teeth in trepidation of this fateful phone call, ok? have fun laughing at my idiocy, cause I know you are. you can't fool me.

1 comment:

rmacapobre said...

> pathetic excuse of a life

i hope you said this in jest because i thought, from reading some parts of your blog, you lead a pretty exciting one. you're doing great .. keep it up.