Tuesday, September 21, 2004

ultra happay today!

last night was fantastic!!! Bye Bye Birdie was normal, Honestly Sincere is almost finished. Tony said today, "Wow, it's really good I didn't get a fattie, cause if my back is hurting this bad with Alleah..." I wasn't sure if that was a compliment, or an insult. Either way, I hit him for it.

But THAT was minor on the happy scale! After musical theatre, I hopped on a bus, and traveled from Dover all the way to Westwood to see Sean! I got there in the middle of dinner (oops!), but Bonnie just invited me to sit down and eat with them, so I ate salad, and water and potatoes. Hmm, at this rate, I'll be thin in NO time!!! Anyways, after dinner, me and Sean went and watched Men in Black 2, cause I haven't seen it yet, either. jeez! I haven't seen anything!!!

We cuddled up on the couch, and it was so nice. We would curl up beside each other, and he would place his chin on my head, and comment about how comfy he was. He was just engulfing me with his arms most of the night, and it was so perfect, it seemed like it was made for me! I loved it so much!!! Everytime he moved to touch my hand, or shift a little, I just closed my eyes, and enjoyed the feeling...:)

I am really happy! Every chance I've been getting to wish on a wishing hour, or on a star, or on an eyelash, I've been doing so...well, I can't tell you my wishes but the gists of them were that Sean and I would be together for a long time. *giggle*! I'm such a goober, but I don'tcare!!!

he said the absolute sweetest things on msn last night! No one else ever said things like that to me... All I could think of when I read them was just how good they made me feel!I won't tell you what they are, because some people who read this blog are meanies and don't want to hear about it, but if you should like to know, I am only too happy to talk about it with you!!! lol!

So that was my silly, happy post of awesemity. I'm going to go hug myself at the memories, now, k?

:)

1 comment:

barbara_mary said...

AWWW!!! You guys are way too cute for words.