Friday, September 03, 2004

Sherayna made a blog.

and I tweaked it into submission! She didn't know how to make a profile or put a description on or anything, so there are little things that I wrote on there, all over the place. lol! I think it's worth seeing, if only just to search for all the Pinto-touches. Oh how caffeinated I am right now!

ouch ouch ouch. I cut my finger this morning on a frickin toaster, and it hurts a lot. There's this enormous flap of sliced up skin that is hanging off my finger, and oh does it hurt! so badly!

I need to get off the computer soon as I need to shower for the party tonight. However, I am lazy, and my clothes aren't even dry yet, so I shall not. Instead, I shall check my email, see who's on msn, and generally be even more of a hyper lamer than I already am. w00t!

alright, checked my email, attempted to start msn convo with the fun MattyRob, but alas, he actually WAS away! lol! ok, i must go clean myself. goodbye, all!

3 comments:

MattyRob said...

Hey! I actualy did get that! Next time... Oh yeah, parents are away this weekend so I never sign out, so most likely I'll be away a lot

amyleigh said...

"enormous flap of sliced up skin" ?! are you trying to match the bethany yellow mucous escapade?? lol

VivaLaPinto said...

indeed I am trying to match, and even top the Bethany mucus episode! haha! actually I saw Bethany tonight, and neglected to inquire as to the state of her mucus. silly me!