Sunday, July 18, 2004

Another day, another coffee

This morning it was marachino cherry.  sickiningly sweet, but did it's job.
Last night I was over at Brianna's.  Apparently, she invited a whole bunch of people mostly from Arts Alive, but only myself, Mel, Gareth, and Rosie showed up.  We talked out on the deck, then ordered pizza, and listened to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat songs.  I'm supposed to go help Gareth pick out Mel's b-day present today.  Thank goodness it's only ninethirty, and I won't be expected to get off my ass for another few hours...*sigh*
I'm worried about my future with Geoff.  The last two convos I had with him, he neglected to return my "I love you" 's like we usually do.  I dunno, maybe he's just being typical Oblivious Geoff, or maybe he's really interested in someone else.  It's making me really sad whatever it is.  I dunno, it's not like he has to.  We're not going out.  But if that's never going to happen again, I think I'm going to be very very sad.  I don't think I'm going to mention it to him yet.  I suppose I'll just...let it pan out.  I feel like all my energy concerning him has been totally sapped.  It's so hard to deal with being girlfriend-esque when we're alone, and one of the guys when we're not.  If Ucre could hear that, he'd probably be very disappointed in me for allowing myself to be strung along...I just don't care anymore.  I'm a pathetic human being.  At least the person I'm dependent on isn't an abusive, alchoholic rage case.  Although he can be pretty annoying.

No comments: