Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Posting under Pressure

Hey, this is going to be a quick entry, cause my mom wants the computer (suck-soar, sharing a computer with my ENTIRE family). But anyways, this is my first entry. Lovely. Steven got into the petroleum jelly today, and had it smeared all over his entire head of hair... and you guys like kids. fech.
I'm so antsy about Geoff. I'm in that place where you need it to go one way or another. I mean, I gotta know one way or another. I want to be with him, but I also want to move on. I need a clear answer. But we know Geoff, I'll be pushing up pansies before I get one of those. It's just that...I'm willing to do what I need to do (eg, waiting patiently, albeit hornily) if I KNOW that he views the possible outcome of us dating again as desirable. Unless I know that, I just can't commit to him, nor should I have to. so there.
I'm really sad and jealous of L + B. They both get to be in Bye Bye Birdie, AND in Copa, while I'm stuck with freakin ratface bitchwhore. I'm never going to get the lead I need for my scholarship! Ratface hates me, and she isn't doing a musical, which effectively cuts my chances of getting the lead by two thirds, and Elina gets every lead known to man outside Welly. My life is over. How am I going to pay for college? omg...
I was supposed to go to Dover today to visit everybody. I didn't though, cause I'm freaking lazy, and I was also having really odd hald-second blackouts all day. Seriously, I would get up from sitting, or I would turn around really quickly, and I would actually black out for like a half of a second. And I was doing that all day...it was really weird.
Ok, my blog is totally inferior to Kevin's. His titles are all like: "benefits of communism" and "I'm going to save the world with big words" (you can't hear me, but I'm using fat rat voice!). I'm so shallow. Whatever. Shallow girls get to check out asses. La la la.
Ok, I'm vetoed now. So I thank you for reading what was inevitably going to be a whiny and pointless blog. Doesn't that make you want to keep coming back?! Yeah Fun with Pinto, my lily-white ass...
Love Alleah.

2 comments:

VivaLaPinto said...

eew, Alleah. you're gross.

Anonymous said...

My firewall that comes with my windows xp slows down my computer. What will be a better one firewall I can download and use for free?
:(