Thursday, July 15, 2004

Early Morning, and I should be sleeping

ok, I am a password werp. The username and password I used to make this blog are really similar, and I keep forgetting which one's which.
yeah, I don't actually have a purpose for being here. the people who are online at this hour of the morning are all away, which probably means they're sleeping (like I should be) and I don't feel like playing webgames anymore.
I just watched three and a half hours of A&E. No one should do that. Ever.
I wish there was...I dunno what I'm talking about. It's early.
Maybe one day, some scandal smelling celebrity reporter will dig up this blog, and publish it in a tell-all book that shoots to the top of the best seller list before anyone even reads it. Man will they be disappointed.
I am a nerd.

No comments: