Sunday, July 18, 2004

well, that went badly.

goddamn, Geoff.  If you wanna prove to people that you're mature you gotta make sure you're starting from high ground.  First of all you don't have a job, and you don't have a license, and the only reason you've got a car is because Mommy, and freaking Daddy bought it for you.  Second of all, you didn't get Shadow cause you couldn't get off your fucking ass, and buy him yourself, and if you couldn't motivate yourself enough to acquire him in the first place, how the hell were you going to take care of him?  Third of all, the neatness of a room, or a house in no way indicates maturity which is a lucky thing for you because if it did, you would be fucking screwed!  and last of all, a mature person DOES NOT sign off his msn convos with "fine.  if you're gonna be that way, I won't talk to you anymore"
gonna tell the teacher on me, too?  I'm fucking quaking!
 
For all of you who have no goddamn idea what I'm talking about, observe the following:
 
George Harrison says:
ok, you proved there was more than one way to say Lau-ren
George Harrison says:
you happy now?
Pinto says:
yeah...
Pinto says:
why do you sound mad at me? 
Pinto says: 
i *heart* u...
George Harrison says:
stop being so paranoid.
Pinto says:
huh?
Pinto says:
what do you mean?
George Harrison says:
you spend your entire blog talking about me.
Pinto says:
so.
Pinto says:
so what?
George Harrison says:
well, I read it.
Pinto says:
and?
Pinto says:
???
George Harrison says:
I don't know.
George Harrison says:
you're being very strange, writing as if I'm not going to read it.
Pinto says:
well, the thing is, I didn't mind if you read it.
Pinto says:
everything I said would have come out in conversation sooner or later, or my real diary which you also read.
Pinto says:
there's nowhere where I can express myself and have you not find out, so I've just reconciled myself to having you know everything.
George Harrison says:
al...right.
Pinto says:
so.  what do you think about it?
George Harrison says:
I don't know.
Pinto says:
 Geoff. You can't just leave things at I don't know.
Pinto says:
will you please attempt to continue this conversation, please?
George Harrison says:
ok.
George Harrison says:
I still love you, Alleah.  But I want to get over you, I just don't know how.
George Harrison says:
Alleah?
Pinto says:
I'm here.
George Harrison says:
talk to me.
Pinto says:
I don't really have much to say at this point, do I?
George Harrison says:
I think you do.
Pinto says:
what do you mean?
George Harrison says:
you always have something to say.
Pinto says:
yeah well, there's an exception to every rule.
George Harrison says:
Alleah, I never meant to hurt you in any way, if you're hurt.
Pinto says:
I know.
George Harrison says:
you know how hard it is for me to deny you anything.
Pinto says:
what's that mean?
George Harrison says:
well, I still love you, this you know.  So, how hard do you think it is for me to say no, when you say you want me?
Pinto says:
what were you thinking when you read each post?
George Harrison says:
I was thinking..I don't know what I was thinking.  I was thinking what a jerk I am, and how I'm going to deal with it when it came to this.
Pinto says:
what do you mean?  I don't understand.
George Harrison says:
you say I'll never change, and you're shooting yourself in the foot.
Pinto says:
well, I am kind of fucking up my own Grow-Geoff-Up operation by continuing to be attached to you.
George Harrison says:
what makes you think you can make me grow up?
Pinto says:
Believe me, obviously I can't.
Pinto says:
I just thought I could help it along a little.
George Harrison says:
I think maybe you have to be a little more grown up yourself.
Pinto says:
how so?
George Harrison says:
well, you're not exactly the model of maturity yourself, Alleah.
Pinto says:
thanks.  wanna back that up, or are you just retaliating?
George Harrison says:
I'm not a retaliatory person, Alleah.
George Harrison says:
but, let's take, for example, your house.
George Harrison says:
you don't clean up your room very often, if at all.
George Harrison says:
you whine and moan at your sister and mother to clean up, when you're perfectly capable of doing it yourself.  The only way you're going to get them to do it is by doing it yourself, and setting a good example.  From my own experience with your family, motivating themselves is not one of their high points.
Pinto says:
what is that supposed to mean?
George Harrison says:
the mature choice of action would be to set in motion the cleaning up of your house yourself, instead of just moaning and whining about it to them and every first, second and third person that comes to your house.
Pinto says:
I'm talking about what you said about my family's motivation.
Pinto says:
what the fuck did you fucking mean by that?
Pinto says:
you have no fucking right to talk about MY family's motivation, when you can't even get off your fucking ass to go make an appointment for your N test!
George Harrison says:
that's because I haven't even completed my driving lessons.
George Harrison says:
I don't know when they're going to be done, do I?
George Harrison says:
I'll make my N appointment when I'm ready.
Pinto says:
now, my family is on Welfare, but my sister has gone to more job interviews in the past week than you have in your fucking life!  and my mom is goddamn UNABLE TO WORK!!!!!
Pinto says:
you think my family is lacking in motivation, and maturity take a good fucking look at your own godamn life before saying anything about mine! 
Pinto says:
and you wanna talk about my room not being clean?
Pinto says:
the only time yours has been touched in the past month is when I did it!
Pinto says:
DON'T FUCKING TELL ME I'M IMMATURE!
George Harrison says:
fine, if you're going to be that way, I'm not going to talk about it anymore.  I have to go paint.
 
 
 
You should have made sure you had more proof before accusing ME of being immature, Geoff, because on that front I ain't got NOTHING on you!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

Woah man, Geoff is going to be PISSED as a drunk when he finds out you posted that convo! It was intruiging however. I still think youre both crazy though.

Anonymous said...

Yah this is kind of personal stuff so Geoff might be angry, but it sounded like he was kind of digging himself a hole. I don't believe you should try to "mature" geoff, cuz he has the rest of his life to do that and he can enjoy being childish now. I don't know a lot about your "situation" if there is, in fact, any "situation" at all, but you kind of posted it on the internet. :| for all to see. So as irked as you were in that conversation, I bet geoff is now doubly irked. those are my two bits on the issue at hand.

Brad the Piano Man

P.S.
(digging himself a hole=being a jackass)

Anonymous said...

Yah this is kind of personal stuff so Geoff might be angry, but it sounded like he was kind of digging himself a hole. I don't believe you should try to "mature" geoff, cuz he has the rest of his life to do that and he can enjoy being childish now. I don't know a lot about your "situation" if there is, in fact, any "situation" at all, but you kind of posted it on the internet. :| for all to see. So as irked as you were in that conversation, I bet geoff is now doubly irked. those are my two bits on the issue at hand.

Brad the Piano Man

P.S.
(digging himself a hole=being a jackass)

Anonymous said...

From reading that conversation, I want to side with Geoff. He took the whole thing alot more maturly than you did, and in my opinion, him leaving and not talking about it probably was a smart thing to do.

Barbara

(There, I commented. Happy?)